Maxwell: All reports turned in on time.
Order of the Star: All reports turned in, 85% on time.
Basic: 85% of reports turned in.
All reports have separate deadlines and will be accepted late up until June 15. Reports are available on The Link at link.phikappatau.org.
List of Required Reports
All reports are available for download on The Link at link.phikappatau.org.
- Annual Budget A general planning guide for chapters and BOG to plan out finances for the year.
- RM Policy Overview Reports succesful completion of a presentation of the Pih Kappa Tau risk-management-policies.
- RM Fire Prevention Reports succesful completion of a presentation on Fire Safety for housed chapters.
- Alumni Officer Report Reports changes in alumni and volunteer officer positions.
- IRS Form 990 A declaration from chapters on whether they do or not file with the IRS. For chapters that do file a copy of the IRS 990 must also be sent.
- RM Alcohol & Drug Reports succesful completion of a presentation on alchol and dug related issues.
- RM Health Education/Sex Abuse Reports succesful completion of a presentation on male health related issues.
- Membership Roster Emailed to chapter officers in the spring semester this document reports graduations.
- Philanthropy Report Reports money raised and donated to charity.
- Chapter Recruitment Planning Guide A general planning guide for chapters and BOG to plan out recruitment for the coming year.
- Community Service Report Reports volunteer hours completed by a chapter.
- Alumni Relations Report Reports Alumni events put on by the chapter.